Teams and workplace settings
Mindfulness in workplace settings can be shorter or longer programmes taught in smaller or larger groups of employees or leaders. Here, you get concrete tools to manage pressure, change and cooperation – creating sustainable working lives where you thrive and perform at your best.
Training programmes typically last for 8-10 weeks, where participants work on their concentration, presence, movement, dealing with change, and the possibility of cultivating more energy and joy in everyday life.
Hands-on and experience-based
Mindfulness training builds on solid research and experience from Danish and international universities and companies. The training is hands-on and experience-based, making sure participants actually train their minds to cultivate greater presence, calm, concentration and connection, rather than learning about how mindfulness works.
Specialist in workplace mindfulness
Camilla Marcinkowski has specialist training from Oxford University in delivering mindfulness interventions in organisations. She teaches in English as well as Danish, as many of her clients have international employees and/or offices internationally.
CAMA Mind also offers online training to accommodate companies with international locations.
- How can I, as a leader, create better conditions for cooperation, performance and wellbeing as well as prevent stress and burnout among my colleagues, team members and myself?
- What challenges me and my awareness?
- How can we benefit from awareness training as a team?
- How can we strengthen the brain to cultivate wellbeing in the long run, amongst colleagues, clients, family and friends?
- To strengthen our presence, calm, mental sharpness, to perform better and cultivate more satisfaction, connection and joy at work!